English Muffin Pizzas
Ingredients:
:: English muffins
:: 1 jar of pizza sauce (I prefer a 3-5 cheese sauce, ie Prego 3-cheese sauce)
:: 1 bag mozzarella cheese
:: 1 to 2 packages of pepperoni (the mini pepperoni is really fun!)
* You may include any other pizza toppings. They would need to be finely chopped due to the size of the English muffins, so I normally just stick to the pepperoni.
To make:
:: preheat oven to 350 degrees
:: split English muffins into 2 halves. These will be your pizza crusts.
:: place halves face up on cookie sheet (12 should fit)
:: spoon a desired amount of sauce onto each crust
:: sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the sauce
:: top each pizza with a few pepperoni
:: bake until cheese is melted (shouldn't take any longer than 10 minutes or so)
We used to make these with my mom every Friday night before TGIF :) I think they are delicious, & I still have fun making them after all these years!

No comments:
Post a Comment